So, here is the question… "Can you be happy for 100 days?" I know I can, but I'm still up for the challenge! If you haven't seen the #100HappyDays hashtag floating around (or maybe you have, but don't know what it is!), it is a fun challenge for you to collect 100 happy moments to remind you of all the beautiful moments in your life. Each day, just grab a quick shot of something you are doing that is making you happy.
71% of people tried to complete the challenge, but failed quoting lack of time as the main reason. Really? Come and have fun with me in this challenge! I'll be posting my photos on Instagram (as well as Facebook) using the #100HappyDays hashtag as well as my own, #100SwonderfulDays.
People successfully completing the challenge claimed to:
- Start noticing what makes them happy every day;
- Be in a better mood every day;
- Start receiving more compliments from other people;
- Realize how lucky they are to have the life they have;
- Become more optimistic;
- Fall in love during the challenge.
So….are you in?! Let me know, as I would love to have others join! You can officially signup here!